The new Mercedes Benz GLA isn’t your typical Compact Crossover. With a 2.0-litre twin-turbo engine developed by AMG the GLA-Class develops a staggering 360bhp and 450nm in stock trim – far exceeding its closest rival, the Audi RSQ3, which ‘only’ produces 310bhp in comparison. With this sort of performance as standard KW suspensions knew the GLA-Class had serious tuning potential, and as such has now developed a Variant 3 coilover upgrade complete with our inox-line technology.
Constructed from highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel, KW’s Variant 3 guarantees maximum reliability in all weather conditions and use. With a TUV-approved ride height adjustment of 5-25mm on the front and 0-25mm on the rear axle, the overall look and stance of the GLA-Class can be improved without compromising the vehicle’s safety.
• Height adjustable (TUV approved)
• High-quality components for long durability
• KW cancellation kit also included
• Rebound damping adjustment
• Adjustable compression damping
• Comprehensive documentation for easy use