|Name/Fa.:||KW automotive GmbH|
|Street no.:||Aspachweg 14|
|Postcode, City, Country:||74427, Fichtenberg, Deutschland|
|Commercial Register/No.:||Registered at Stuttgart Local Court, HRB 571255|
|Managing Director:||Klaus Wohlfarth|
|Phone number:||+49 7971/9630-0|
|Data Protection Officer:|
|Street no.:||Aspachweg 14|
|Postcode, City, Country:||74427, Fichtenberg, Deutschland|
|Telephone number:||+49 7971/9630-0|
- Basic information on data processing and legal bases
- The terms used, such as “personal data” or their “processing”, we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The personal data of users processed in the context of this online offer include inventory data (e.g., names and addresses of customers), contract data (e.g., services used, names of agents, payment information), usage data (e.g., the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our products) and contact data (e.g., entries in the contact form).
- The term “user” covers all categories of data subjects. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offering. The terms used, such as “user”, are to be understood as gender-neutral.
- We process personal user data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that user data will only be processed if a legal permission has been obtained. This means, in particular if data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing of orders) and online services, or is required by law, if the user has given his or her consent, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation and security of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f. GDPR, in particular for range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes, collection of access data and use of third-party services.
- We point out that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of our services and the implementation of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR is.
- Passing on of data to third parties and third providers
- Data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on user data to third parties if, for example, this is necessary for contractual purposes on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR on the economic and effective operation of our business operations.
- If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we will take appropriate legal precautions as well as appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
- If content, tools or other means from other providers (hereinafter jointly referred to as “third party providers”) are used in the context of this data protection declaration and their named registered office is in a third country, it is to be assumed that data is transferred to the countries in which the third party providers have their registered office. Third countries are countries in which the GDPR is not directly applicable law, i.e. in principle countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either if an appropriate level of data protection, user consent or other legal permission is available.
- Contact Forms
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user’s details will be processed for processing the contact request and its handling in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- Collection of access data and log files
- On the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR data on each access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). Access data includes the name of the accessed website; file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Log file information is stored for a maximum of 14 days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
- Cookies & reach measurement
- Cookies are information that is transferred from our web server or third party web servers to the user’s web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
List of Cookies:
This cookie exists permanently for 2 years for the statistical registration of visitors.
Use: Statistical collection of user data.
This cookie exists for 24 hours.
Use: Statistical collection of user data.
This cookie exists for 2 Years.
Use:These 1st party __atuvc and _atuvs cookies are persistent cookies that are created and read by the AddThis social sharing site in order to make sure user sees the updated count if user shares a page and return to it.
- We use “session cookies” that are only stored on our website for the duration of your current visit (e.g. to enable the storage of your login status or the shopping basket function and thus the use of our online offer at all). A randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, is stored in a session cookie. A cookie also contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you have finished using our online offer and log out or close your browser, for example.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
(http://optout.networkadvertising.org/) and additionally the US website
(http://www.aboutads.info/choices) or the European website
- Google Analytics
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services connected with the use of this online offer and the use of the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
- We use Google Analytics to display advertisements placed by Google and its partners within advertising services only to users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products that are determined by the web pages visited) that we transmit to Google (so-called “remarketing” or “Google Analytics Audiences”). With the help of remarketing audiences we would also like to ensure that our ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and are not annoying.
- We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that Google will reduce the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the online offer and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
- 8.7 Further information on data use by Google, possible settings and objections can be found on the Google websites: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners (“Data use by Google when using our partners’ websites or apps”), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Data use for advertising purposes”), http://www.google.de/settings/ads (“Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising”).
- Integration of third-party services and content
- Within our online offer, we make no representations or warranties of any kind based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR) content or service offerings of third parties to incorporate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required for the display of this content. We make every effort to use only those contents whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the contents. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may include technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as may be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, possibilities of objection (so-called opt-out):
- If our customers use the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal or Sofortüberweisung), the terms and conditions and the data protection information of the respective third party providers, which can be accessed within the respective websites or transaction applications, apply.
- External fonts from Google, Inc, https://www.google.com/fonts (“Google Fonts”). The integration of the Google Fonts takes place via a server call with Google (usually in the USA).
- Maps of the “Google Maps” service provided by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Videos from the YouTube platform of third-party provider Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Functions of the Google+ service are integrated within our online offer. These features are provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you are logged into your Google+ – account you can link the contents of our pages with your Google+ – profile by clicking the Google+ – button. This allows Google to associate the visit to our pages with your account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, are not aware of the content of the übermittelten data or its use by Google+.
- Functions of the Instagram service are integrated in our online offer. These functions are provided by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of these pages, we are not aware of the content of the übermittelten data or its use by Instagram.
- Rights of users
- Users have the right, upon request and free of charge, to receive information about the personal data that we have stored about them.
- In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, to limit the processing and deletion of their personal data, if applicable, to assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of the assumption of unlawful data processing, to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Users may also revoke their consent, in principle with effect for the future.
- Deletion of data
- The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no legal storage obligations to prevent deletion. If the user’s data are not deleted because they are necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be retained for commercial or tax reasons.
- In accordance with statutory requirements, storage shall be for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant to taxation, etc.).
- Right of objection
- Users can object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time. The objection may be lodged in particular against processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Changes to the data protection declaration
- We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration to adapt it to changed legal situations or to changes in the service and data processing. However, this only applies with regard to declarations on data processing. If user consents are required or components of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the users’ consent.
- Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the contents of the data protection declaration.